One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A big part of the character's appeal's his pluckiness - in other words, he's just not swift enough to see how bad things are going.’
- ‘Alas, his pluckiness leads to disaster: In 1934, his body is discovered on Everest at 21,000 feet.’
- ‘In fact, it seems rather like a little terrier, retaining a natural edge and pluckiness but being utterly charming at the same time.’
- ‘He very proficiently captures the innocence, the pathos and the pluckiness of the character.’
- ‘I would impress them with my pluckiness, my go-get- ‘em-ness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.