One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's hard to explain the affect ingrained politeness and social pleasantness has.’
- ‘Her voice surprises in its sing-song pleasantness.’
- ‘There are other individuals who seem to have an atmosphere of pleasantness or friendliness around them, who have endearing personalities and are well mannered and cultured.’
- ‘The report praised the school's ‘strong, family feel’ and added that tradition, good behaviour, politeness and pleasantness were much in evidence.’
- ‘The warmth and pleasantness of the riviera always comes as a delightful contrast to the sleet and snow of the preceding five days.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.