One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1An all-in-one stretchy garment for a baby or very young child, covering the body, arms, and legs.‘a playsuit made of washable stretch fabric’
- ‘This beautiful playsuit is covered in pink and red elephants, with pink, red and white striped arms.’
- ‘This playsuit is printed using low impact environmentally sound dyes.’
- 1.1 A women's all-in-one garment, or matching set of garments.
- ‘And ladies, the playsuit is a perfect look for any occasion.’
- ‘The playsuit was a dream on the scooter, no awkward hitching up of skirt, and I had total freedom of movement.’
- ‘There is one leather playsuit but that's as close as it gets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.