One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's a distinction full of implications about the subject, the treatments, and even the playability—Bach's three-part fugues are often trickier than the four-part.’
- ‘The action-heavy battle system offers more than simple playability.’
- ‘Any defects or impurities on the glass master will definitely compromise the integrity and playability of the final CDs or DVDs.’
- ‘In a game where every stroke counts, all elements—trees, grass, water, sand—affect playability.’
- ‘The format of the disc can dictate its playability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.