One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A form of counselling or psychotherapy in which play is used as a means of helping children express or communicate their feelings.
- ‘Since the 1950s, the disciplines of family therapy and play therapy have developed simultaneously but separately.’
- ‘Children are integrated into the treatment program through special activities, play therapy, and family therapy.’
- ‘Practitioners increasingly recognize the usefulness of nonverbal communication methods, such as play therapy, in engaging and helping these young children.’
- ‘Family therapists can utilize techniques from both family therapy and play therapy as an effective way to include children as part of the therapeutic process.’
- ‘Three theoretical approaches were the most frequently ranked as panelists' first choice: Structural family therapy, child play therapy, and an integrative approach.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.