One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I was platonically sharing a flat with a fellow student who, of course, slept in a separate bedroom.’
- ‘Although their friendship begins platonically, circumstances force them closer together until the inevitable happens.’
- ‘I have this friend that I've known platonically for about ten years.’
- ‘We would meet in dining halls, grab late meals and chat between classes - all platonically.’
- ‘I eventually rented a house with my friend, because I had been accustomed to living platonically - as housemates, not roommates - with females.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.