One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In contrast, ISH demonstrated characteristic plasmodial stages within the proliferating mesothelial cells.’
- ‘This plasmodial fragmentation should be a good system for studying the size control of a multinucleate cellular system.’
- ‘This channel, the plasmodial erythrocyte surface anion channel, is present at 1000-2000 functional copies/cell and is absent from uninfected RBCs.’
- ‘In fungi, plasmodial slime mold displays a diploid life history.’
- ‘Note that the life cycle of the wild type usually is diploid and mating of two haploid amoebae then is a prerequisite for plasmodial development and allows genetic analyses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.