One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After fish oil-based lipid infusion, a rapid increase in free plasmic eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid levels was noted, rising to an average of approximately 35 and 65 [mu] M, respectively.’
- ‘The crimson puddles stretch into rivers, glisten and clot into islands of plasmic banks.’
- ‘Fibrin cross-linking increases its strength and resistance to plasmic degradation, contributing to the stability of fibrin clots.’
- ‘A derivative of Japan's long samurai-manga tradition (especially Lone Wolf and Cub), it has the requisite tangled storyline and some thrilling, plasmic exchanges rendered with a prodigious brush.’
- ‘This property due to the symmetry of the molecule is exploited to study the diffusion of oxygen in plasmic membrane.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.