One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ferretti says all vine crops can be transplanted if plantable containers or plastic pop-out containers are used, so gardeners can buy starter plants from garden centers or grow their own from seed.’
- ‘It was not the best living, but they planned to get some plantable foods on one of their journeys.’
- ‘The increasingly popular living trees are in short supply, so growth prospects for this business are strong, especially since the farm uses only 100 of its 250 plantable acres.’
- ‘And her father, a retired stone mason, showed her how to carve up the hill into level, plantable tiers.’
- ‘Available in four colors (exposed aggregate, buff/tan, gray, and terra cotta), the system consists of different plantable retaining blocks and a Posi-Dura geosynthetic fabric system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.