One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for phytogeography
- ‘The plant physiologist's History of Botany failed to mention the founder of plant geography.’
- ‘More recently and more typically, he traced the origins of his plant geography to the idealism of the German Romantics and Naturphilosophen.’
- ‘They have once again plotted the plant geography and integrated it with the climatic patterns, and showed that the superterrane of Pangaea is at the palaeolatitudes that broadly agree with our independent palaeomagnetic data.’
- ‘The report contains historical developments in the plant geography of the tropical French island of Martinique.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.