One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They get their nutrition from planktonic organisms brought in on the sluggish tides where the caves connect with the ocean.’
- ‘This bacterial strategy is reasonable, since the above-mentioned advantage would be lost if the planktonic cell had peritrichous flagella.’
- ‘The depth is recognized as that of the lower photic zone, the reproductive depth for planktonic foraminifera.’
- ‘As the eggs hatch, the larvae find themselves immersed in a bath of food: the water is bursting with millions of planktonic organisms.’
- ‘The marine life benefits from planktonic nutrients, which means the area is teeming with both Mediterranean and Atlantic species.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.