One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My intent isn't even to shame the Times plagiarizer, but to tap the shoulder of the aspiring plagiarist who may be deterred by this piece.’
- ‘The case of the open-book exam plagiarizer was one of six examples of academic dishonesty that led to suspensions or withdrawals of graduate students in the 2005-2006 academic year.’
- ‘As for the alleged plagiarism: I am not a plagiarizer, nor do I believe I have violated anyone's copyright.’
- ‘In reality, these are often conscious and sometimes unconscious plagiarisers of ideas of greater minds than their own.’
- ‘You are nothing more than a cheat, a fraud and a plagiariser.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.