One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I often wonder what journalism's legendary scribes would say about this year's crop of liars, plagiarists, and incompetents.’
- ‘He has inspired imitators, tolerated plagiarists and confounded the computer geeks who try in vain to turn his craft into software.’
- ‘He was a great borrower, but he didn't borrow like a plagiarist, he borrowed to change things according to his need.’
- ‘Meanwhile, the hit parade of plagiarists and liars turning their moral shortcomings into cold, hard cash continues.’
- ‘Unlike the countless self-pitying plagiarists who have followed in his wake, his was not simply another all-American whine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.