One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A computer casing which is not very tall and has a square cross section.
- ‘Everybody expected a pizza box, so what would have been the harm of a larger Mac mini if they weren't even thinking of marketing it as transportable?’
- ‘Today, a server that is about the size of a pizza box can reside in a rack with 41 others; tomorrow, Bogues expects rack systems to hold hundreds of servers.’
- ‘The desktop model is similar to the pizza box.’
- ‘My wife might be listening, but in essence it's a little pizza box that oscillates and it oscillates to the point of barely perceptible vibrations.’
- ‘Shaped like a small pizza box, it's mounted flat on the side of the case to aid heat dissipation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.