One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A film-making system (originally designed for children) which uses a low-resolution video camera to record images.
- ‘More details - and Pixelvision low-res snaps - to follow.’
- ‘Reading about the Lomo camera yesterday reminded me of Pixelvision, which I was introduced to when I saw his film Slacker.’
- ‘The hints of lo-fi visual playfulness strewn about in Slacker--Pixelvision, Day-Glo-tinged Super-8--flower into full-blown computer-assisted impressionism, even expressionism.’
- ‘Next we have a 20 minute short version filmed in Pixelvision (which uses a toy Fisher Price camera) and starring Eric, which says everything and nothing all in three words.’
- ‘And here are some incredible Pixelvision shots of the unreleased kit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.