One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A film-making system (originally designed for children) which uses a low-resolution video camera to record images.
- ‘And here are some incredible Pixelvision shots of the unreleased kit.’
- ‘The hints of lo-fi visual playfulness strewn about in Slacker--Pixelvision, Day-Glo-tinged Super-8--flower into full-blown computer-assisted impressionism, even expressionism.’
- ‘More details - and Pixelvision low-res snaps - to follow.’
- ‘Reading about the Lomo camera yesterday reminded me of Pixelvision, which I was introduced to when I saw his film Slacker.’
- ‘Next we have a 20 minute short version filmed in Pixelvision (which uses a toy Fisher Price camera) and starring Eric, which says everything and nothing all in three words.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.