One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The pivotable attachment of the cylinder may be horizontally and vertically offset from a pivot connection of the scissors lift.’
- ‘This case has a top cover assembly, a bottom cover assembly, both of which are pivotable around a longitudinal axis forming a hinge assembly.’
- ‘In a wireless mobile phone embodiment, the cover is attached to a rotabable sub-section of a pivotable section.’
- ‘The pivotable screen is tailor-made for showing other people what you've done while you sit at the keyboard.’
- ‘A cutting apparatus having a pivotable blade holder includes a blade housing with an internal blade cavity with a blade opening to the outside of the housing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.