One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now, as you rightfully know, my sons have their fates outlined by war and piousness, as other young men have.’
- ‘Roman even has Mark sing Hebrew songs to substantiate the family's piousness.’
- ‘Your Holiness, you are regarded as one of the greatest living icons of spirituality, piousness, truthfulness and righteousness.’
- ‘While some of these images are serious, others poke fun at this period's overblown piousness.’
- ‘Generally an equal match is sought in terms of family economic status, educational background, and piousness.’
- ‘Their very piousness was rooted in blind prejudice and this made them extremely interesting because they were so obviously flawed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.