One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A diagram showing the arrangement of pins on an integrated circuit and their functions.
- ‘Most off-the-shelf units work fine, but if you want to solder your own, check the on-line Resources section for links to pinouts and cable diagrams.’
- ‘You can install any set of connectors to any internal USB pinout, so long as the same numbers are installed on the same set of pins’
- ‘It is not the same pinout as Low Voltage Differential or single ended - a ground is shifted to the outside of the connector.’
- ‘The platforms can be quickly and easily customised for frequencies, pinouts and features in the final processing layers, similar to a gate array.’
- ‘The cable on the right is used to connect the digital audio to the pinout on your soundcard or motherboard.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.