Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A diagram showing the arrangement of pins on an integrated circuit and their functions.
- ‘The platforms can be quickly and easily customised for frequencies, pinouts and features in the final processing layers, similar to a gate array.’
- ‘Most off-the-shelf units work fine, but if you want to solder your own, check the on-line Resources section for links to pinouts and cable diagrams.’
- ‘It is not the same pinout as Low Voltage Differential or single ended - a ground is shifted to the outside of the connector.’
- ‘The cable on the right is used to connect the digital audio to the pinout on your soundcard or motherboard.’
- ‘You can install any set of connectors to any internal USB pinout, so long as the same numbers are installed on the same set of pins’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.