One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A diagram showing the arrangement of pins on an integrated circuit and their functions.
- ‘The cable on the right is used to connect the digital audio to the pinout on your soundcard or motherboard.’
- ‘The platforms can be quickly and easily customised for frequencies, pinouts and features in the final processing layers, similar to a gate array.’
- ‘You can install any set of connectors to any internal USB pinout, so long as the same numbers are installed on the same set of pins’
- ‘Most off-the-shelf units work fine, but if you want to solder your own, check the on-line Resources section for links to pinouts and cable diagrams.’
- ‘It is not the same pinout as Low Voltage Differential or single ended - a ground is shifted to the outside of the connector.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.