One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A ring worn on the little finger, especially by a man.‘he wore a seven-carat pinky ring and a diamond-studded watch’
- ‘They're just a couple of fun dudes who like shorts and topsiders with an occasional gold pinky ring.’
- ‘Archie wears his gold and diamond pinkie rings with aplomb.’
- ‘Notably missing, however, was the giant pinky ring she showed off on Wednesday.’
- ‘The singer posted his own pics of his sexy look for the night, complete with a diamond and sapphire pinky ring.’
- ‘I love the yellow sapphire pinky ring with white diamonds; pinky rings are making a real comeback.’
- ‘Jewelry Tips for Men: Only lawyers and gangsters should wear pinky rings.’
- ‘I don't dress like Sinatra; no pinkie ring.’
- ‘Men's jewelry is no longer just limited to a couple of styles of necklaces, a collection of pinkie rings and oversized, bulky watches.’
- ‘No bad guy is complete without a pinky ring.’
- ‘The five then stole the gold chain, the medallion and a gold pinkie ring, police said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.