One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My cheeks are flushed as I gasp for air, and their rosy pinkness glows like a sunrise.’
- ‘On one hand the head-to-toe pinkness is terribly cute, but it serves no practical purpose at this age, does it?’
- ‘This is pink, yes, but the pinkness is just a bare blush washed in to the base.’
- ‘If you expose your whole body to sunlight and your skin develops mild pinkness, it's equivalent to taking between 10,000 and 25,000 units of Vitamin D.’
- ‘Lightning was blazing the sky with colour, making the clouds glow with an evil pinkness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.