One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Random noise having equal energy per octave, and so having more low-frequency components than white noise.
- ‘It also offers 100 Hz, 10 kHz, a sweep tone and pink noise.’
- ‘We ran one objective test - pink noise - during our analysis.’
- ‘We ran a pink noise test and took a pressure level measurement using a CEL 254 pressure level meter positioned at head-level.’
- ‘She wears headphones which play continuous white noise or pink noise.’
- ‘It features two synchable oscillators with sine, square and PWM waveforms, with white and pink noise also available.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.