One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for maritime pine
- ‘The aim of this study was to investigate the influence of aerial architecture on the dynamic characteristics of young maritime pines (Pinus pinaster Ait.) using a mechanistic approach.’
- ‘In common with many woody species, Pinus pinaster exhibits clear differences between juvenile and adult growth patterns.’
- ‘This study introduces an experiment to test the responses of Maritime pine (Pinus pinaster Aït.) seedlings to recurrent and short wind loading in the field, over two growing seasons.’
- ‘A group of alders and pinus pinasters has provided shelter from the north east wind for the Students' Union building.’
- ‘Longzhong has hills on three sides with lots of trees including pinaster, cypress, sweet-scented somanthus and loquats.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.