One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for maritime pine
- ‘Longzhong has hills on three sides with lots of trees including pinaster, cypress, sweet-scented somanthus and loquats.’
- ‘A group of alders and pinus pinasters has provided shelter from the north east wind for the Students' Union building.’
- ‘This study introduces an experiment to test the responses of Maritime pine (Pinus pinaster Aït.) seedlings to recurrent and short wind loading in the field, over two growing seasons.’
- ‘The aim of this study was to investigate the influence of aerial architecture on the dynamic characteristics of young maritime pines (Pinus pinaster Ait.) using a mechanistic approach.’
- ‘In common with many woody species, Pinus pinaster exhibits clear differences between juvenile and adult growth patterns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.