One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The CIA launches Hellfires from pilotless Predator aircraft.’
- ‘The attack was conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency using a pilotless drone aircraft firing hellfire missiles.’
- ‘The budget devoted $29 billion to the war on terrorism and $9 billion to unconventional arms like pilotless spy planes carrying missiles and laser communications system for troops.’
- ‘Hardly more effective, but at least proven to work, were the piggy-back aircraft: fighters clamped on top of pilotless bombers filled with explosives.’
- ‘It is a reusable pilotless target aircraft, which has been accepted as the standard aerial target for the Indian Air Force, Navy and Army.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.