One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The seafood pancake feeds two and is bursting with octopus, bay shrimp, scallions, and the pillowy weight of eggs.’
- ‘I like my buns soft and pillowy, and with plenty of flavor.’
- ‘They long for pillowy breasts, lightly padded hips and neat little waists.’
- ‘Homemade cheese curds, pillowy and sweet, round out the cardiac catastrophe, and I mean that in the best possible way.’
- ‘Look at those soft, innocent, inviting eyes, those pouty pillowy lips.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.