One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Intimate conversation in bed.
- ‘Unless you're being watched by other means, your coffee shop conversations, your pillow talk, and your Friday night parties are all still your business.’
- ‘With her husband Andrew failing to get among the medals as he tried to win a fourth straight team title for Australia, it must have made for some interesting pillow talk.’
- ‘But who wants to hear hours and hours of pillow talk?’
- ‘After a little bit of pillow talk we fall asleep together.’
- ‘So he can get involved in some pillow talk if it came to it.’
- ‘Their pillow talk pulses with the fierce rhythms of his life - now amazingly making sense, now comprehensible and exhilarating.’
- ‘Just remember to bail out before the pillow talk turns to the merits of silver refrigerators versus white ones.’
- ‘In this case, it proved largely pillow talk with the celebrated new boyfriend.’
- ‘Coffee talk can turn to pillow talk in the blink of an eye.’
- ‘I'll make sure that Sakura joins you and both of you could have some pillow talk.’
- ‘We are privy to bedroom scenes; both love making and morning pillow talk.’
- ‘The warmth, the fun, the sensuality, the pillow talk, the teasing, the tantalizing, the joy of intimacy are wonderful.’
- ‘The album's lyrics, many of which are raw, unfocused, love-and-sex pillow talk, are clearly secondary to the music.’
- ‘The newest novelty item for sale in Tokyo generates a lot of pillow talk.’
- ‘Before leaving Partridge's embrace for that of the ostler she indulged in some pillow talk.’
- ‘Hearing them flatly deliver quasi-Marxist slogans as a sort of pillow talk is a constant hoot.’
- ‘But, for lovers, pillow talk is the sweetest conversation.’
- ‘So, like, maybe he told Britney in pillow talk what the bad man did to him.’
- ‘Curtis, her husband, was away at work all day, and at night Nyla looked forward to some cozy pillow talk with him before falling asleep in his arms.’
- ‘A couple finishes having sex, roll onto their backs, and lift the covers up to their necks to commence staring at the ceiling and having pillow talk.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.