One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Intimate conversation in bed.
- ‘So he can get involved in some pillow talk if it came to it.’
- ‘The warmth, the fun, the sensuality, the pillow talk, the teasing, the tantalizing, the joy of intimacy are wonderful.’
- ‘A couple finishes having sex, roll onto their backs, and lift the covers up to their necks to commence staring at the ceiling and having pillow talk.’
- ‘The album's lyrics, many of which are raw, unfocused, love-and-sex pillow talk, are clearly secondary to the music.’
- ‘Before leaving Partridge's embrace for that of the ostler she indulged in some pillow talk.’
- ‘But, for lovers, pillow talk is the sweetest conversation.’
- ‘The newest novelty item for sale in Tokyo generates a lot of pillow talk.’
- ‘Hearing them flatly deliver quasi-Marxist slogans as a sort of pillow talk is a constant hoot.’
- ‘Unless you're being watched by other means, your coffee shop conversations, your pillow talk, and your Friday night parties are all still your business.’
- ‘In this case, it proved largely pillow talk with the celebrated new boyfriend.’
- ‘So, like, maybe he told Britney in pillow talk what the bad man did to him.’
- ‘Coffee talk can turn to pillow talk in the blink of an eye.’
- ‘But who wants to hear hours and hours of pillow talk?’
- ‘I'll make sure that Sakura joins you and both of you could have some pillow talk.’
- ‘With her husband Andrew failing to get among the medals as he tried to win a fourth straight team title for Australia, it must have made for some interesting pillow talk.’
- ‘Their pillow talk pulses with the fierce rhythms of his life - now amazingly making sense, now comprehensible and exhilarating.’
- ‘Just remember to bail out before the pillow talk turns to the merits of silver refrigerators versus white ones.’
- ‘We are privy to bedroom scenes; both love making and morning pillow talk.’
- ‘Curtis, her husband, was away at work all day, and at night Nyla looked forward to some cozy pillow talk with him before falling asleep in his arms.’
- ‘After a little bit of pillow talk we fall asleep together.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.