One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is especially true if we consider how various forms of pilferage, theft, and minor fraud relate to the way different kinds of work are organized and the occupational socialization that people experience.’
- ‘When you make a cash donation, ‘you expose yourself to pilferage, loss and theft,’ Weiner says.’
- ‘This project was aimed at identifying leakages which would reduce both water pilferage and contamination.’
- ‘Then he discovered that some of those hires were fleecing the business - through a combination of pilferage and outright theft that added up to tens of thousands of dollars.’
- ‘Employers justify surveillance practices by claiming that they ensure increased productivity, and reduce theft and pilferage in the workplace.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.