One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some are better than others at controlling their pigishness.’
- ‘Some do a better job of controlling their pigishness than others, but they are still pigs at heart.’
- ‘Avarice is bad when it turns to piggishness and selfishness and not caring for your fellow human being, or when it turns to the sins of jealousy, theft, cheating in business, or even murder.’
- ‘The problem is that there are so many potentially legitimate yardsticks for measuring pigishness and we tend to use our own, not our partners.’
- ‘But there's a certain piggishness involved here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.