One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Piezoelectric.‘piezo pickup systems’
- ‘A simple spherical flask, a couple of piezo transducers, an audio amplifier and a variable frequency oscillator are all that's required.’
- ‘Through the consistent deployment of piezo technology, the system being presented also succeeds in considerably reducing the typical noise of diesel engines in idling mode.’
- ‘The amplitude reduction is held at a constant value by employing a feedback loop, which adjusts the vertical position of the cantilever-holder via piezo movements.’
- ‘Capacitive, piezo resistive, or piezoelectric sensors pick up these motion-triggered vibrations.’
- ‘The phase of drive signals supplied to one pair of the transistors is varied with respect to the phase of drive signals supplied to the other pair, thereby varying duty cycle and average voltage of the piezo transformer primary inputs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.