One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person's mouth.‘shut your pie hole!’‘you can't just shove your pie hole full of junk’
- ‘Everyone needs to shut their pie hole about her weight gain.’
- ‘I was impressed and very pleased when they managed to keep their pie holes shut for the entire movie.’
- ‘Any broadcast "professional" should keep their pie holes shut or lose their jobs.’
- ‘I think he gets paid by the word because what comes out of his pie hole is nothing but useless information.’
- ‘Why don't you just shut your pie hole?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.