One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A frame made to hold a picture.‘a large golden picture frame’
- ‘What can you learn from a face in a picture frame?’
- ‘It looked beautiful, so my friend set up his photo equipment and asked me to look through the lens to give my opinion about the picture frame.’
- ‘The foot-long piece of oak was recovered after the sinking and formed part of a picture frame for many years.’
- ‘Why were the image and the picture frame found in that size?’
- ‘He examined the effect in a golden picture frame, and then shuffled down the corridor to find a way out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.