One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Don't see your new pickiness as a weakness - your new role also changes your outlook in ways that make you a great person to have in a workplace, so it's crucial to make sure the organisation that gets you deserves you.’
- ‘Personal pickiness is rather petty in debating and does nothing to further thoughtful comment.’
- ‘In my pickiness, I rejected all of the candidates.’
- ‘Not to be picky, but I think your otherwise legitimate critique of pickiness as a rejection of goodness is missing the larger point.’
- ‘And sometimes announcing the joy of being in a couple isn't about smugness, it's about celebrating that pickiness can sometimes work out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.