One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘BOA alone is not likely to account for all of the phytotoxicity of crude rye root exudates.’
- ‘However, acute phytotoxicity such as rapid leaf drop may also result from the impact of high dose applications of HMOs and AMOs on plant growth regulators.’
- ‘Since acid soils occupy up to 40% of the world's arable land, aluminium phytotoxicity may be considered as one of the major limiting factors of crop productivity in the world.’
- ‘Aluminium phytotoxicity is a major threat to plant growth on acid soils.’
- ‘The aim was to reach high biomass production and high Cd concentrations in the leaves and to avoid the problem of Cd phytotoxicity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.