One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘BOA alone is not likely to account for all of the phytotoxicity of crude rye root exudates.’
- ‘Since acid soils occupy up to 40% of the world's arable land, aluminium phytotoxicity may be considered as one of the major limiting factors of crop productivity in the world.’
- ‘The aim was to reach high biomass production and high Cd concentrations in the leaves and to avoid the problem of Cd phytotoxicity.’
- ‘However, acute phytotoxicity such as rapid leaf drop may also result from the impact of high dose applications of HMOs and AMOs on plant growth regulators.’
- ‘Aluminium phytotoxicity is a major threat to plant growth on acid soils.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.