One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The strongest phytogeographic connections have been proposed to be with the Mediterranean basin and north-western Africa; apparent links with south-eastern Africa and neotropical regions can also be traced.’
- ‘The occurrence of Glandularia canadensis in Giles County represents a county record and adds to the phytogeographic information of limestone cedar glade species in Tennessee.’
- ‘The least represented phytogeographic zone is freshwater swamp and related aquatic permanently and seasonally flooded vegetation.’
- ‘However, the phytogeographic affinities of this portion of the Currituck Spit do lie largely with the southeastern Coastal Plain, lending credence to its nativity there.’
- ‘In addition to water, another important factor in determining the phytogeographic distribution of CAM succulents is temperature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.