One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The treatment of disease, injury, or deformity by physical methods such as massage, heat treatment, and exercise rather than by drugs or surgery.US term physical therapy
- ‘A trial might need people, for example, to provide physiotherapy or cognitive behaviour therapy.’
- ‘She said physiotherapy, occupational therapy and rehabilitation could be all be provided at home.’
- ‘Recovery can be aided by speech therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and counselling.’
- ‘Each day is a regime of exercises and physiotherapy, a routine designed to restore as much normality as possible.’
- ‘Video games have been used as a form of physiotherapy or occupational therapy in many different groups of people.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.