One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Huston does show us how old Aunt Julia is, but he has chosen to make her singing match her physiognomic decay.’
- ‘If physiognomic responsibility is accepted then a number of attitudinal conditions must be met.’
- ‘They sought ways to convey sociopolitical status, cultural achievement, and spiritual charisma by augmenting, departing from, or relinquishing the transcription of physiognomic accuracy.’
- ‘A physiognomic examination of Tung's face reveals his immense kindness.’
- ‘In addition, it shares an overall similarity of proportions and physiognomic features with the unfortunately weathered statue of the seated god El, also from Ugarit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.