One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of geography dealing with natural features.
- ‘It covers science, through physical geography and geology, and humanities, through economic and historical geography.’
- ‘The second of these texts deals with physical geography, while the third is a text on spherical astronomy.’
- ‘Alexander von Humboldt of course made lasting contributions to the fields of physical geography and biogeography, adding to our knowledge of plants, animals, and the earth.’
- ‘More important for archaeologists in the field (the main employment area worldwide) is the apparent loss to most school children of geology and physical geography.’
- ‘Jain and Getis argued that Internet-based instruction in a physical geography course offered a viable alternative to traditional classroom teaching.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.