One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Consultation with a physical therapist or physiatrist to design a program to mobilize the patient and prevent contractures may be an important component to the management of rigidity and spasticity.’
- ‘I began making phone calls and located a physiatrist and plastic surgeon in Long Beach, CA, more than 250 miles away.’
- ‘Reports from the family physician, an orthopaedic surgeon, a neurologist and a physiatrist were filed.’
- ‘Care of the technology-dependent young adult should be incorporated into the training programs of adult pulmonologists, adult neurologists, physiatrists, sleep medicine specialists, and internists.’
- ‘In one previous study published by the same authors, acupuncture and biofeedback were the two most common alternative therapies recommended by physiatrists (physical medicine and rehabilitation medical specialists).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.