One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Care of the technology-dependent young adult should be incorporated into the training programs of adult pulmonologists, adult neurologists, physiatrists, sleep medicine specialists, and internists.’
- ‘I began making phone calls and located a physiatrist and plastic surgeon in Long Beach, CA, more than 250 miles away.’
- ‘In one previous study published by the same authors, acupuncture and biofeedback were the two most common alternative therapies recommended by physiatrists (physical medicine and rehabilitation medical specialists).’
- ‘Consultation with a physical therapist or physiatrist to design a program to mobilize the patient and prevent contractures may be an important component to the management of rigidity and spasticity.’
- ‘Reports from the family physician, an orthopaedic surgeon, a neurologist and a physiatrist were filed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.