One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the basis of the phylogenic relationships, autogamous species most likely evolved from self-incompatibility ancestors that have exserted stigmas.’
- ‘Why do the ontogenetic stages repeat those of the phylogenic series?’
- ‘First, several scientists independently launched the hypothesis that the pineal gland is a phylogenic relic, a vestige of a dorsal third eye.’
- ‘A detailed phylogenic analysis of the suborder Acanthroidei was completed by Tyler et al.’
- ‘If organisms not related by a phylogenic evolutionary tree show dramatically similar features one reads this is due to ‘evolutionary convergence’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.