One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the basis of the phylogenic relationships, autogamous species most likely evolved from self-incompatibility ancestors that have exserted stigmas.’
- ‘First, several scientists independently launched the hypothesis that the pineal gland is a phylogenic relic, a vestige of a dorsal third eye.’
- ‘Why do the ontogenetic stages repeat those of the phylogenic series?’
- ‘If organisms not related by a phylogenic evolutionary tree show dramatically similar features one reads this is due to ‘evolutionary convergence’.’
- ‘A detailed phylogenic analysis of the suborder Acanthroidei was completed by Tyler et al.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.