One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Protozoologists and phycologists tend to use mutually exclusive classifications.’
- ‘These difficulties are compounded by the lack of trained phycologists.’
- ‘Dr. Smith recommended that Max continue his research at Ohio State University with Dr. L.H. Tiffany and Dr. E.N. Transeau, both prominent phycologists during the 1930s.’
- ‘Gary considers himself very fortunate in having had Dr. Larry A. Whitford, a preeminent phycologist, serve as his Ph.D. advisor.’
- ‘I'm also a phycologist or someone who studies algae.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.