One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the production of electric current at the junction of two substances exposed to light.‘photovoltaic cells’
- ‘As the technology behind photovoltaic energy advances, consumers will be unable to resist the urge to convert.’
- ‘Once photovoltaic cells and other means of producing energy become cheap the release of CO2 into the atmosphere will become optional.’
- ‘Another method of on-site power generation is the photovoltaic cell.’
- ‘With a photovoltaic system, the facility generates much of its own electricity and is able to resell some of it.’
- ‘Alternative energy strategies such as photovoltaic panels can be used to teach about electricity and how it is produced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.