One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of light in the treatment of physical or mental illness.
- ‘Details of previously affected pregnancies - particularly transfusions in the womb, neonatal anaemia, and the need for exchange transfusions or phototherapy - should also be obtained.’
- ‘As a result, light therapy or phototherapy has been developed.’
- ‘If 50 percent or more of the scalp is involved, treatment options include topical immunotherapy, systemic steroids or phototherapy.’
- ‘Light therapy, also called phototherapy, has been used to treat seasonal affective disorder since the early 1980s, and it has many benefits.’
- ‘In some cases, a jaundice baby has to have a treatment called phototherapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.