One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Looking at Rod McGehee's vivid, playful renderings of technicolor landscapes and curvaceous buildings, you'd never guess he once made a living painting photorealistic Western art.’
- ‘While the work may be photorealistic, my goal is to make the scenes romantic, make the dolphins look like a family.’
- ‘Dark colors and photorealistic artwork was dominant.’
- ‘Rather than achieving a photorealistic likeness, I try to capture the feeling I get from a mental visualization of my subject.’
- ‘Tim Eitel is the most photorealistic of the artists, working in a flat, cool manner suggestive of fashion advertisements, and influenced, perhaps, by Alex Katz.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.