One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A light-sensitive polymeric material, especially one used in printing plates or microfilms.
- ‘Typical photopolymers use a single chemical process for bonding molecules together both to form the medium and perform the recording.’
- ‘This high-speed liquid photopolymer is a good, all-purpose material for prototyping interior automotive parts.’
- ‘The trick is to cross two separate lasers, and where they intersect to write in three dimensions across a 1.3 millimeter gap filled with a two chemistry photopolymer, between the substrates.’
- ‘The resin is a high-speed liquid photopolymer.’
- ‘However, the company is further researching a photopolymer invented at Bell Labs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.