One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Extreme sensitivity to light.
- ‘Older children may complain of a headache, photophobia (eye sensitivity to light), and a stiff neck, which is often noted by the doctor during a physical exam.’
- ‘The eye involvement can include uveitis, episcleritis, conjunctivitis, and photophobia.’
- ‘Its typical ocular manifestations are recognised by a variety of clinical features including pain, gritty eyes, photophobia, chemosis, diplopia, and exophthalmos.’
- ‘A 28 year old woman had frequent migraine headaches for 15 years with nausea and photophobia.’
- ‘The clinical features of thyroid eye disease include ocular pain, photophobia, chemosis, diplopia, exophthalmos, and eye irritation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.