One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then the screen came down, and there was a slide show for at least an hour: the latest trip, the newest locality, the best photomicrography.’
- ‘The pairs of images here, selected from entries to Nikon's annual Small World Competition, epitomize the art of looking closer, as captured by some modern masters of photomicrography.’
- ‘The entire mineral community will greatly miss this kind, gracious, and witty master of microminerals and photomicrography.’
- ‘A Nikon Eclipse 600 microscope with screen measurement version 4 • 21 software was used for micrometry and photomicrography.’
- ‘For fluorescence microscopy and photomicrography a Zeiss Axioplan microscope equipped with standard epifluorescence filters and Neofluar objectives was used.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.