One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We have performed side-by-side comparative measurements of solar-UV radiation with spore dosimetry and spectral photometry in several campaigns held at four sites in Japan and Europe.’
- ‘Prior to commencing the experiment flicker photometry was used to adjust the energy of the green and blue-green cues to be approximately isoluminant with the grey frames.’
- ‘The initial comparison with spectral photometry at Tsukuba Aerological Observatory showed that these two types of the measurement were remarkably concordant in general, but there existed some variability and divergence.’
- ‘Spectral reflectance properties were measured using flash photometry between 300 and 700 nm.’
- ‘Ultraviolet photometry is most commonly used method, but it takes as long as 30 seconds to take one measurement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.