One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ultraviolet photometry is most commonly used method, but it takes as long as 30 seconds to take one measurement.’
- ‘The initial comparison with spectral photometry at Tsukuba Aerological Observatory showed that these two types of the measurement were remarkably concordant in general, but there existed some variability and divergence.’
- ‘We have performed side-by-side comparative measurements of solar-UV radiation with spore dosimetry and spectral photometry in several campaigns held at four sites in Japan and Europe.’
- ‘Spectral reflectance properties were measured using flash photometry between 300 and 700 nm.’
- ‘Prior to commencing the experiment flicker photometry was used to adjust the energy of the green and blue-green cues to be approximately isoluminant with the grey frames.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.