One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In a related test, the Florida Solar Energy Center also evaluated the influence of different photometric control sensors.’
- ‘After all, the stars of the best forensic science shows are often the equipment - DNA sequencers, mass spectrometers, photometric fingerprint illuminators, scanning electron microscopes and the like.’
- ‘In this study, the consequences of finite excitation flash duration are analyzed using computer simulations, and a method for the recovery of phosphorescence decay times from complex photometric signals is presented.’
- ‘This cannot be a simple application of the photometric and radiometric test methods used for other conventional light sources, for several reasons.’
- ‘The Lux is a photometric unit, rather than a radiometric unit, which means that it takes into account the basic physics of energy and radiation, but also includes the physics of the human eye.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.