One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A journalist who communicates news by photographs.‘a photojournalist with a knack for capturing the decisive moment’
- ‘Videographers, like photojournalists, must also give consideration to end users of their work.’
- ‘He started his career as a photojournalist in Rome.’
- ‘Here the photojournalists themselves have come to share some of the artists' suspicions of visual journalism, without yet being able to offer an alternative.’
- ‘The London-born photojournalist was tired of her job with the Baltimore Sun.’
- ‘Professionals photojournalists concern themselves with authenticity daily, and that is the reason for his comments.’
- ‘He portrays a freelance assassin and grisly photojournalist.’
- ‘The picture speaks of the artistic ambitions of the photojournalist.’
- ‘The legendary photojournalist died on Tuesday at his home in the South of France.’
- ‘Presenting work by photojournalists on museum walls is nothing terribly new.’
- ‘Try to think like a photojournalist who thinks in advance about the images wanted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.