One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the illustrated magazines the world has become a photographable present, and the photographed present has become entirely eternalized.’
- ‘Fischl shows why there is still reason to paint photographable images.’
- ‘I couldn't really get a firm handle on my ‘worth,’ but the gown was stunning, and undeniably photographable.’
- ‘But, occasionally I run into pictures of brides so flawless, weddings so stunning, and details so carefully attended to that I start freaking out again, knowing I could never do anything but fall short of this photographable perfection.’
- ‘Walking around my hotel, there's nothing photographable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.