One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The appeal has enlisted the help of a specialist architect who has recommended the use of a photogrammetric survey.’
- ‘Sonar surveying is the counterpart of photogrammetric mapping of the land surface.’
- ‘When this section is combined with photogrammetric profiles of the same area, it becomes apparent that the scoria deposits are represented by a series of overlapping circular cone structures of 0.5-0.75 km width.’
- ‘The hoist carried two engineers using a special surveying camera for a photogrammetric survey.’
- ‘High above the visitors' heads hang large-scale photogrammetric photographs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.